In terms of data protection, Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L., must be considered the data controller, in relation to the files/processing identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Processing section.
The following are the identifying data of the owner of this website:
Data Controller: Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L.
Postal address: Pol. Ind. La Corzanilla S/N LZ2 Pab. 18, 01211 Berantevilla (Álava).
The personal data requested, if any, are only those strictly necessary for the identification and processing of the request made by the holder of the data, hereinafter referred to as the data subject. This information is processed in a fair, lawful and transparent manner with respect to the data subject. Furthermore, personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes.
The data collected from each data subject is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes pursued in each case, and is updated whenever necessary.
The data subject will be informed, prior to the collection of his/her data, of the general points regulated in this policy so that he/she can give express, precise and unequivocal consent to the processing of his/her data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the processing
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments is carried out are set out in the informative clauses included in each of the data collection methods (web forms, paper forms, advertisements or posters and informative notes). However, the personal data of the interested party will be processed for the sole purpose of providing an effective response and to meet the requests made by the user, specified next to the option, service, form or data collection system used by the owner.
Legitimation for data processing
As a general rule, before processing personal data, Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L. obtains the express and unequivocal consent of the owner of the data, through the inclusion of informed consent clauses in the different systems of information collection.
However, in the event that the consent of the interested party is not required, Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L. relies on the legitimation included in a specific law or regulation that authorizes or requires the processing of the data of the interested party.
Recipients of the Data
As a general rule, Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L. does not transfer or communicate the data to third parties, except those legally required. However, if it is necessary, the interested party is informed of these data transfers or communications through the informed consent clauses contained in the different modalities of personal data collection.
Source of the Data
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the data subject; however, in certain exceptions, data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the data subject. In this regard, the data subject will be informed of this fact through the informed consent clauses contained in the various information collection channels and within a reasonable period of time, once the data has been obtained, and no later than one month.
Retention Periods for Data
The information collected from the data subject will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which the personal data was collected, so that once the purpose is achieved, the data will be cancelled. This cancellation will result in the blocking of the data, which will only be kept at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, in order to face any possible liabilities deriving from the treatment, during the period of prescription of the same, after which the information will be destroyed.
For your information, the legal periods of conservation of the information related to different matters are presented below:
Employment or social security documentation
Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, approving the revised text of the Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order
Accounting and tax documentation for business purposes
Article 30 of the Commercial Code
Accounting and tax documentation for fiscal purposes
Articles 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law
Building access control
Instruction AEPD 1/1996
Instruction AEPD 1/2006
Organic Law 4/1997
With regard to the navigation data that may be processed through the website, in the event that data is collected in compliance with the Regulation, we recommend that you consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the persons concerned
The Data Protection Regulation grants a series of rights to the data subjects or holders of the data, users of the website or users of the social network profiles of Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L..
These rights granted to data subjects are as follows:
- Right of access: the right to obtain information about the processing of their own data, the purpose of the treatment carried out, the categories of data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, the duration of storage and the origin of such data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure: the right to obtain the erasure of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- When the data subject withdraws his/her consent.
- When the data subject objects to the processing.
- When the data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service on the basis of Article 8, paragraph 1, of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to object: the right to object to a particular processing operation based on the data subject’s consent.
- Right to restriction: the right to obtain the restriction of data processing in the following cases:
- Where the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for a period allowing the company to verify the accuracy of the data.
- When the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which it was collected, but the data subject needs it to make, exercise or defend claims.
- When the data subject has objected to the processing while it is verified whether the company’s legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to portability: the right to obtain data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit it to another controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Interested parties may exercise the aforementioned rights by writing to Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L., at the following address: C/ Urartea, Nº 15-17, Pabellones 18-20 01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava) indicating in the subject the right they wish to exercise.
In this sense, Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L. will comply with your request as soon as possible, taking into account the time limits established in the Data Protection Regulations.
The security measures adopted by Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L. are those required, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the GDPR. In this sense, Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L., taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, Precisión Dimensional Steel Araba, S.L. has established sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- Rapidly restore the availability and access to personal data, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Regularly verify, evaluate and assess the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of processing.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if necessary.